Art Brut on permanent display
The Grand Barnum welcomes you to its permanent exhibition.
Le Grand Barnum aims to be a sort of living, permanent museum of Art Brut.
The hotel's corridors and common areas are filled with works by artists from the Association la Sauce Singulière, with whom we are associated.
La Grotte: here you can also discover "the Cave", an intimate exhibition space for works by Marcel Vinsart.
La Sauce Singulière is based at Les Grandes Voisines to :
- Enable artist residencies
- Set up its offices, the original home of the BHN: Biennale Hors Normes, which takes place every two years throughout the Lyon metropolitan area.
- Create an art library dedicated to Art Brut works
- Create mixed workshops between singular artists and residents of the site, local residents...
- Create a new open-plan experimental and working space